Learn how to measure the immeasurable in human capital and transform your workforce data into real business intelligence.
In partnership with HCMI, Drake International is offering a must-have guide for all professionals interested in implementing actionable workforce analytics and planning.
HCMI's Human Capital Metrics Handbook includes over 600 human capital metrics and 100 critical and best-in-class metrics, many of which have been quantified and published for the first time. It is easy to use and effective, while delivering maximum insights for measuring, controlling and optimising the workforce.
Use the Human Capital Metrics Handbook to quantify and measure workforce decisions in order to turn workforce metrics into dollar savings and ROI.
The primary metric categories in this handbook will show you how to measure:
- Cost, Revenue and Profit Optimisation
- Recruiting and Hiring
- Leadership and Development
- Productivity and Performance
- Compensation and Benefits
- HR and Center of Excellence
- Measurement, Structure and Standards
- Mobility and Career Development
- Turnover and Retention