- "Loss" means any loss or damage and legal costs on a solicitor client basis, however caused either directly or indirectly and includes loss of profits, anticipated savings, lost opportunity, revenue, goodwill or other economic, punitive or consequential loss or damage or for damages for any indirect, incidental, consequential loss which you or any other person may suffer however caused.
- "Linked Websites" means websites of people or organisations other than Drake which are hyperlinked from this Website.
- "Drake" means Drake Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 004 939 771) of Level 4, 60 Collins Street, Melbourne or any other entity in the Drake group of companies, and includes any of the directors and employees of Drake or any of its affiliates or any other person contributing to this Website.
- "this Website" means the whole or any part of the web pages located at http://www.drakeintl.com/ (including the layout of this Website; individual elements of the Website design; underlying code elements of this Website; or text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content of this Website).
- "we" and "us" refer to Drake, and "our" has a similar meaning.
Disclaimer of Liability Drake shall not be
liable to you or anyone else for any Loss in connection with use of
this Website or a Linked Website or use of, or reliance on,
information or software application(s) contained on, and/or
accessed through this Website or a Linked Website. This general
disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following
specific warnings and disclaimers but does not attempt to exclude
liability in relation to those warranties implied by law and
specifically the Trade Practices Act and similar State and
Territory legislation which cannot be excluded restricted or
modified. Specific Warnings and Disclaimers You
must ensure that your access to this Website is not illegal or
prohibited by laws which apply to you or in your location. We are
not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to
your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this Website
or a Linked Website. You must take your own precautions to ensure
that whatever you select for your use from this Website is free of
viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may
interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We do not warrant that your access to this Website will be
uninterrupted or error free or that any defects will be corrected.
While we have made every effort to ensure that the information or
any software application contained on or accessed through our
Website is free from error, we do not warrant the accuracy,
adequacy, completeness or fitness for any purpose of this
information or software application. In addition, we may, from time
to time, change or add to this Website (including these Terms of
Website Use) or the information, products or services contained
therein without notice. However, we do not undertake to keep this
Website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors
occur in the information on this Website or if that information is
not up-to-date. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all
representations, warranties and other terms are excluded. In
circumstances where warranties are implied by law and cannot be
excluded, Drake's liability is limited to: 1. In the case of
services supplied or offered by Drake, (a) the supply of the
services again, or (b) the cost of having the services supplied
2. in the case of goods supplied or offered by Drake, (a) the repair, replacement or reimbursement for the goods supplied by Drake or (b) the payment of the cost of repair, the replacement or reimbursement of the goods supplied by Drake, at Drake's option. CopyrightThis Website is our copyright property and copyright in the material on this Website is owned or licenced by us. Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to it only for your personal and non-commercial use. Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 as amended and similar statutes that apply in your location, you may not, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Website, without our written permission.
Trade MarksThe trade marks and other Drake products and services referred to in this Website are trade marks of Drake. Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which is attached the or Â® symbol is a trade mark of Drake. If you use any of our trade marks to refer to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks; in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this Website).
Nothing in this Website should be construed as granting any
licence or right of use of any trade mark or part of any trade mark
displayed on the Website without the express written permission of
Drake or third party owner. Linked Web Sites This
Website may contain links to Linked Websites. Those links are
provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be
maintained. If you follow the links you will depart this Website
and you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for the
privacy practices or the content of Linked Websites. Links to those
Linked Websites should not be construed as any endorsement,
approval, recommendation, or preference by us of the owners or
operators of those Linked Websites, or for any information,
graphics, material, products or services referred to on those
Linked Websites, even if they contain a Drake logo. Unless stated
otherwise on this Website, we have: (a) no relationship with the
owners or operators of those Linked Websites; and
(b) no control over or rights in those Linked Websites. Product Information and SupplyMaterial on this Website may contain general information about Drake products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, this information:
- does not constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract; and
- does not form part of the terms and conditions for Drake products and services.
Also, you should be aware that some of the product and services Drake publishes on its Website may not be announced or available in your country. Any references to such products or services does not mean that Drake intends to make them available in your country at any time. Please consult your local Drake representative for more information on the availability our products and service. Confidential InformationDrake does not want to receive, either through our Website or otherwise, any information that is confidential or proprietary to you or a third party. You understand and agree that any information that you send to Drake will not be considered confidential by us and will therefore not be treated as such. If you chose to send Drake any information you agree that Drake will, as a result, have the right to adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works based upon the information. In addition, Drake will be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts or techniques you send to us. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Drake will not disclose your name or the fact that you provided information to us unless:
- we first receive your consent to use your name;
- we advise you, prior to the publication or use of the information, of our intention to publish or use the information you provided with your name on it; or if we are required to do so by law.